The Airoh Aviator 2.2, the champion helmet with which Airoh® has soared to the top spot of the podium in off-road disciplines, reaching the sports headlines. The helmet is available in three different shell sizes and is made with quality materials, 100% Carbon Kevlar, making it one of the lightest and best performing helmets of its class, being worn by most top MX1 riders.
The strengths in this new version are the lightness, which is implemented further, the expanded field of vision, the new vent chin guard, the new rear spoiler and the new peak that provide maximum protection.
Great care has been taken for the interior that has been manufactured and designed with the latest materials ensuring optimal ventilation and breathability for those who practice sport at the highest competitive levels. The Airoh Aviator 2.2 is equipped with a dust filter, which will prove a good ally during your days off-road and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads (AEFR).
Also rich endowment of accessories that provide the Kit Go-Pro®, covers for the vents used in the event of rain or mud, the extended peak, the kit screws and the tool kit that allows you to play in total autonomy all these adjustments. Airoh® is also proud to offer a product to the public that is completely identical to that used by our champions.
Airoh Aviator 2.2
• Weight of 1150 (L/XL) 950 (XS/S/M) gms.
• Carbon and Kevlar composite shell material
• Two external shell sizes
• Helmet interior anatomically designed
• Painted and UV-coated outer shell
• Removable nose protection
• New Peak design offering more strength and durabilility
• Adjustable peak with spoiler, featuring two different lengths
• Aluminum double D-ring retention system
• Homologations: ECE 22.05
• ACU Gold Approved - ONLY AVAILABLE ON UK PURCHASED HELMETS
• Inner liner with high transpiring netting inserts
• Removable/ washable liner
• Removable/washable cheek pads with EMERGENCY SYSTEM AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove)
• Inner fabrics in microfibre subjected to 2 Dry® treatments
• BULPREN® mesh filter for maximum levels of air-filtration and ventilation
Ventilation System features:
• 2 Front vents
• Upper rear air extractor/spoiler
• 3 Chin guard air intakes with protective mesh and removable dirt sponge
• 2 Upper air flow vents with removable covers
• Lower rear air extractor
Download Area :